PayU Payment Gateway is an extension for WP Travel Engine that allows you to accept trip and tour payments via one of the leading financial services in global growth markets, PayU.
PayU Payment Gateway incorporates payment methods like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, and PayPal. The travelers can make card payments as well as direct payments via any of the associated banks.
PayU Payment Gateway requires WP Travel Engine plugin installed.
You must have an active merchant account with PayU in order to make use of this Payment Gateway. You will need:
- A PayU Merchant Key
- A PayU Merchant Salt
To install PayU Payment Gateway:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WP Travel Engine – PayU Payment Gateway’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
Configure the Gateway #
To configure PayU Payment Gateway, go to Trips > Settings > Payments.
You will see “PayU” as an option to enable PayU Payment Gateway for trip booking. Click PayU to configure the settings:
- Merchant Key – Your PayU Merchant Key (required)
- Merchant Salt – Your PayU Merchant Salt (required)
Later, when a traveler books a trip via PayU Payment Gateway, the traveler is taken to PayU to make a secure payment.