PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway is an extension for WP Travel Engine that allows you to accept trip and tour payments through PayPal Express.
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway requires WP Travel Engine plugin installed.
You must have an active merchant account with PayPal Express in order to make use of this Payment Gateway. You will need:
- A PayPal Express Client ID
- A PayPal Express Secret Key
To install PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WP Travel Engine – PayPal Express Gateway’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
Configure the Gateway #
To configure PayPal Express Payment Gateway, go to WP Travel Engine > Settings > Payments.
Click PayPal-Express to configure the settings:
- Client ID – Your PayPal Express Client ID (required)
- PayPal Secret – Your PayPal Express Secret Key (required
Later, when a traveler books a trip via the PayPal Checkout button, the traveler is taken to the PayPal Express checkout page to make a secure payment.