Partial Payment is an extension for WP Travel Engine that allows tour operators and travel agencies to accept trips and tour payments on an installment payment basis.
Partial Payment requires the WP Travel Engine plugin to be installed.
To install Partial Payment Extension:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WP Travel Engine – Partial Payment’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
Configure the Extension #
To configure Partial Payment Extension, go to WP Travel Engine > Settings > Extensions > Partial Payment.
Click the “Partial Payment Enable” option to enable Partial Payment for trip booking. You can then choose whether to accept the Partial Payment in Percentage or in Amount.
- Accept Partial Payment in Percentage: The partial payment amount of the trip price in percentage to be paid while booking the trip.
- Accept Partial Payment in Amount: The partial payment amount of the trip price in figures to be paid while booking the trip.
Partial Payment can also be applied to each trip individually. You can specify the partial payment amount of the trip price in percentage or amount in each trip posts via Pricing > Partial Payment section.
Later, travelers can view the Deposit Amount and Remaining Payment on the Checkout and Thank you page. They will also have an option to make a full payment at once.